Salmon has a rich flavour, high oil profile and is a bright orange, meaty fish. Atlantic Salmon has rapidly become one of Australia's most popular fish species. It is high in omega 3 oils and is one of the healthiest meals you can prepare. We should definitely praise Tasmania and their cold waters for this fantastic fish. Whole Salmon has a beautiful silvery skin and is best poached, baked or BBQ'd.
Due to the unpredictable size of our whole fish, please phone (07) 3268 2470 (between 7am and 7pm) to speak to one of our friendly assistants before placing your "Whole-Fish" order.
Here's how it works.
- Browse and choose from our whole-fish products
- Call (07) 3268 2470 and tell the assistant that you are currently on our online store
- State your specific fish and size requirements
- The assistant will find you a fresh whole-fish(s), as close to your size requirements as possible
- An invoice will be sent to your selected email address asking for payment to be made
Once paid, this product(s) will be paired up with the rest of your order and shipped accordingly
| Australian Fish |
Information about your Salmon:
- Cleaned & Gutted
- Head & Tail On
Weight Range: 3 - 5 kilos
Serving Size: Approx. 7 - 9 people
You can choose from the optional extras list above to customise your order to your specific needs.
You pay $23.90 per kilo