Barramundi has a mild flavour, medium oil profile and is a soft, white, moist fish. We source our Barramundi from fresh, salty waters. This fish is an Australian favourite and best cooked whole by either grilling, steaming, baking or BBQ'ing.
Due to the unpredictable size of our whole fish, please phone (07) 3268 2470 (between 7am and 7pm) to speak to one of our friendly assistants before placing your "Whole-Fish" order.
Here's how it works.
- Browse and choose from our whole-fish products
- Call (07) 3268 2470 and tell the assistant that you are currently on our online store
- State your specific fish and size requirements
- The assistant will find you a fresh whole-fish(s), as close to your size requirements as possible
- An invoice will be sent to your selected email address asking for payment to be made
Once paid, this product(s) will be paired up with the rest of your order and shipped accordingly
| Australian Fish |
How does my Whole Barramundi (Large) come:
- Cleaned & Gutted
- Head & Tail On
Weight Range: 2 - 4 kilos
Serving Size: Approx. 5 - 8 people
You can choose from the optional extras list above to tailor your order to your specific needs.
$23.50 per kilo