Goldband Snapper Whole
Please call (07) 3268 2470 to see what whole fish we have available today.
Goldband Snapper has a mild to medium flavour. It is lean and moist, with a low oil profile and soft, white flesh. Caught in deep parts of the ocean, this fish has an extremely clean meat. Whole Goldband Snapper is best BBQ'd, steamed or grilled.
Due to the unpredictable size of our whole fish, please phone (07) 3268 2470 (between 7am and 7pm) to speak to one of our friendly assistants before placing your "Whole-Fish" order.
Here's how it works.
- Browse and choose from our whole-fish products
- Call (07) 3268 2470 and tell the assistant that you are currently on our online store
- State your specific fish and size requirements
- The assistant will find you a fresh whole-fish(s), as close to your size requirements as possible
- An invoice will be sent to your selected email address asking for payment to be made
Once paid, this product(s) will be paired up with the rest of your order and shipped accordingly
| Australian Fish |
Information about your Goldband Snapper:
- Cleaned & Gutted
- Head & Tail On
Weight Range: 1 - 3 kilos
Serving Size: Approx. 2 - 6 people
You can choose from the optional extras list above to customise your order to your specific needs.
You pay $24.90 per kilo